General Bed (8 & 6 Bed):
11:00AM – 12:00PM & 5:00PM – 6:00PM
HDU / ICU / NICU / Nursery:
11:30AM – 12:00PM & 5:30PM – 6:00PM
1. For Nursery, Husbands’ Visiting hours is from 9:00am to 10:00am.
2. Visiting hours in the Special beds at the daytime is between 11:30am -12:00pm and only 1 visitor allowed (max. for 10mins for each visitor).
3. Visiting hours in the Special beds at the evening is between 5:00pm – 6:00pm and only 2 visitor allowed one person at a time (max. for 10 mins for each visitor).
4. Visiting hours in Economy & General wards is between 11:00am – 12:00pm in the morning & 5:00pm – 7:00pm in the evening. Only one visitor is allowed at a time.
5. Visiting hours in Premium rooms is between 11:00am – 12:00pm in the morning & 5:00pm – 7:00pm in the evening. Two visitors are allowed at a time.
6. Visitors pass & Attendant pass should be produced any time when asked by the hospital authority.
7. Attendant to the patient can come & leave the hospital any time with their Attender’s pass.
8. Attendants before leaving the patient alone should inform the respective nurse on duty for the patient.
9. Children allowed in Evening Visiting Hours in Non -Critical Care Areas.